Recipe of Zucchini, Ham and Goat Cheese Pie
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 2 zucchini
- 4 slices of ham
- 4 eggs
- 20cl of fresh cream
- 100g of goat cheese
- 30g of grated cheese
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Wash, peel, empty and cut the zucchini into cubes.
- Cook the zucchini in boiling water for 15 minutes.
- Place the shortcrust pastry in the mould.
- In a salad bowl, combine the eggs, cream, salt and pepper.
- Cut the ham into cubes and place them on the shortcrust pastry.
- Place the zucchini on the shortcrust pastry.
- Pour the egg mixture over the shortcrust pastry.
- Place slices of goat cheese on the pie and sprinkle the grated cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes.