Recipe of Stuffed Zucchini
- 600g of beef
- 2 zucchini
- 20cl of tomato coulis
- 1 chopped onion
- 50g of grated cheese
- 50g of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Wash the zucchini and cut them in half lengthwise.
- Empty the zucchini halves and keep the flesh.
- Cook the flesh with half the olive oil and the onion.
- Add the minced meat and the other half of oil and cook, stirring occasionally.
- Fill the zucchini with the stuffing and pour the tomato coulis.
- Put in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the zucchini.
- Put in the oven for 5 minutes.