Serving 5 portion
- 300 gr Beef liver
- 4 Bay leaves
- 4 kafir lime leaves
- 2 lemongrass
- 2 cm galangal
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 3 tablespoon cooking oil/ sunflower oil, for frying
- 1 large red chili, thinly sliced
- 4 Shallots
- 2 Garlic
- 2 Candlenut, roasted
- 4 large red chilies, seeds removed
- 2 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar white sugar
- Boil beef liver with bay leaves and lime leaves. Lift and drain. Cut the beef liver into cubes. Set aside.
- Heat oil, saute ground spices, bay leaves, lime leaves, lemongrass, and galangal until fragrant.
- Pour coconut milk and cook until boiling.
- Add beef liver. Stir well. Cook until the coconut milk is absorbed.
- Add large red chili slices and stir briefly. Lift.
- Ready to be served.
- Find the fresh beef liver, not dry looks
- Always use sharp knife when you cut beef liver to avoid bad texture