Red Kuri Squash Soup with Chestnuts is very healthy soup with the red kuri squash which is rich in fiber and chestnuts which is rich rich in vitamins and minerals also. It is another soup to add up to your menu!
Recipe of Red Kuri Squash Soup with Chestnuts
- 1 red kuri squash.
- 3 peeled chestnuts.
- 2 tablespoons of fresh cream.
- 1 chicken broth cube.
- salt and pepper.
- Cut the squash in half and remove the seeds.
- Cut the squash into pieces.
- In a saucepan, cook the pumpkin with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Cover the pumpkin with water and add the broth cube and chestnuts.
- Cook over medium heat for 30 minutes, adding more water if needed.
- Blend everything.
- Add the cream and stir.