Recipe of Red Kuri Squash Pie
- 2 red kuri squash
- 4 eggs
- 25cl of fresh cream
- 1 short pastry
- Parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Peel the squash, remove the seeds and cut them into pieces.
- Cook the squash in boiling water for 25 minutes.
- Put the short pastry in the mould.
- Separate the yolks and egg whites.
- Put the egg yolks with cream, nutmeg, salt and pepper and beat them.
- Whisk the eggs white until sniff with a pinch of salt.
- Drain the squash and add it in the cream. Stir.
- Gently pour the whites in the mixture while stirring continuously.
- Pour over the short pastry in the mould.
- Put in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the pie.