Recipe of Braised Beef with Carrots
- 1 kg of beef
- 1 slice of diced bacon
- 2 chopped onions
- 4 potatoes
- 6 carrots
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 50cl of tomato paste
- 1 beef broth cube
- Sage, thyme and bay leaf
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the meat into pieces.
- Cook the meat in a slow cooker with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Cook the bacon and onions in the cooker with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Put the broth cube in 50cl of water and boil the water.
- Add the meat and pour the broth in the cooker.
- Peel the carrots and dice them.
- Peel the potatoes.
- Add the tomato paste, carrots, potatoes, garlic, sage, thyme and bay leaf.
- Stir and simmer for 1h30.