Zucchini and Smoked Salmon Quiche is great way to have a vegetable quiche with the savory taste of smoked salmon.
- 3 zucchini
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 2 slices of smoked salmon
- 3 eggs
- 20cl of fresh cream
- Preheat the oven to 210°C.
- Wash, peel and grate the zucchini.
- Cook the zucchini in a pan with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Roll out the shortcrust pastry in a mould.
- Cut the salmon into cubes and place it on the shortcrust pastry.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with the cream.
- Place the zucchini on the shortcrust pastry.
- Pour the preparation over the shortcrust pastry.
- Bake for 45 minutes.