Phool Rogan Josh is a delicious cuisine full of flavors. It can be cooked at your home to spice up your life and try out a different cuisine from a different culture. You can cook it also if you ever miss home. In a few easy steps you can have it cooked already.
Recipe of Phool Rogan Josh
- 1 Cauliflower
- Mustard oil
- 2 badi elaichi
- Bay leaf
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Kashmiri chilli powder
- Whisked curd
- Fennel powder
- Ginger powder
- Heat 3 tbsp mustard oil in a pan
- Add cauliflower in small batches and saute them until they are cooked & get a light golden brown colour on them
- Once the cauliflower is done,add 2 badi elaichi, 1 cinnamon, 1 bay leaf & 2 cloves of garlic.
- Add 3 tsp Kashmiri chili powder and cook for 5-7 sec. immediately add 1 cup water & 1/4 cup whisked curd add 2 tsp fennel powder & 1 tsp ginger powder & salt as desired.
- Add the cauliflower & cook for 5-7 mins until it thickens slightly.
Serve and Enjoy!!!
Special thanks to @foodiearyan24 for letting us share this delicious recipe of their culture with us