Serving 25 portion
- 250 gr wheat flour
- 2 Egg
- 600 ml coconut milk
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Pandan leaf, knotted
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
300 gr grated coconut
200 gr palm sugar or brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 pandan leaf
2 kafir lime leafes
How to make crepes:
- In a saucepan, boil coconut milk with pandan leaves and salt. Keep stirring until it boils. Turn off the heat and let it cool.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, eggs, and cooking oil. Stir well.
- Pour the coconut milk little by little while continuing to stir until smooth and not lumpy.
- Heat a non-stick flat pan or Teflon. Pour 1 tablespoon of vegetable mixture. Flatten the dough to cover the entire surface of the pan. Cook over low heat until cooked and no longer sticky. Lift. Keep doing it until the dough runs out.
How to make the filling:
- In a bowl, mix all the filling ingredients. Stir well.
- Cook the filling mixture over medium heat in a non-stick skillet. Keep stirring until it dries. Turn off the fire. Ready to use.
- Take 1 sheet of skin. Add 1 tbsp stuffing.
- Fold it like an envelope and then roll it up. Keep doing it until it runs out.
- Ready to serve.
- When making the skin, always stir the mixture again before pouring it into the pan.
- Use a non-stick frying pan
- If you don’t use it right away, cover the skin with plastic wrap so it doesn’t dry out. Also if you don’t eat it right away, pack the cake in plastic.