Serving 4 portions
- 150 gr black glutinous rice, wash then soak overnight
- 1 L water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 2 pandan leaves, knotted
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 2 pcs pandan leaves, knotted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Boil the glutinous rice, add salt and pandan leaves.
- Stir until half cooked and thickened.
- Add sugar, stir until cooked, soft, and thickened. Adjust the taste. Set aside
- Boil the coconut milk until it boils. Add the cornstarch, stir until the coconut milk thickens, boils and is cooked.
- Arrange the porridge in a serving bowl. Drizzle with coconut milk and serve.
- Keep stirring the glutinous rice as it cooks, so it doesn’t stick and burn in the pan. Add water little by little if it is still not soft.
- Equally delicious when served cold. Put it in the refrigerator overnight, along with the coconut milk.