This can be made as a dessert or even some people make it from food, it is super typical and with a great taste.
- 1 cup of regular wheat flour
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 4 eggs
- 90 grams of butter
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 5 fresh shucked corn
1.Melt the butter in the microwave and add the eggs, condensed milk, vanilla and melted butter. Crush them to integrate them and prepare the corn bread dough in a blender more easily.
- Add the ingredients: flour, baking powder and half of the corn kernels. Blend everything until it has a uniform consistency, add the rest of the corn and finish blending.
- Grease and put flour in a cake pan and pour the corn bread dough into it in a blender. Bake at 180 °C for 45 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted and it comes out clean.
- Let the corn cake cool down in the blender at room temperature and let it cool down completely.