This recipe is very simple to make, it is one of the most typical of Mexico, because of its rich flavor and the ease of making it.
- Corn tortillas
- Frying oil
- 5 units of large roasted and peeled tomatoes (you can replace it with tomato puree).
- ½ onion unit
- 1 peeled garlic clove
- 2 units of xalapeño peppers (Optional)
- 1 cup of cream
- 150 grams of cheese of your choice
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper to taste
Steps to follow:
- Liquefy the tomatoes with the onion, garlic and chili, strain them and put them to fry in 3 spoonfuls of oil.
- Then add salt and pepper and let it season until the sauce of the homemade entomatada is very thick.
- The corn tortillas are passed through hot oil and then through the sauce, they are filled with the cheese, and by folding them, the taquitos are made and placed on a plate, they are bathed with the rest of the sauce and then with the cream.
- To present the entomatadas they are adorned with the cream and optionally add the onion slices
I hope you liked it, the taste is unique and the last step is to enjoy!