The weekend is right two days aways and we’re all about to meet some friends in a pub, grab a drink or two and have fun. Besides, diet can wait until Monday comes, am I right?
Here are three recipes for some homemade cocktails that you can enjoy with your friends when it’s too cold outside and you can’t turn out a party in your house!
Pomegranate moscow mule
Ingredients (for 2 drinks):
- 3 oz (about 90 ml) of pomegranate juice
- 2 oz (about 60 ml) of Pearl pomegranate vodka
- juice from 1/2 a lime
- 12 oz (about 350 ml) of ginger beer
Combine all ingredients and pour over ice. Garnish with pomegranate arils and lime wedges if desired.
The “Winter Warmer”
- 25 ml of red wine
- 25 ml of spiced rum
- 120-160 ml of Britvic orange juice
Pour spiced rum and Britvic juice into a glass over ice and slowly add red wine to create a natural deep red layer. Add an orange wedge or cinnamon stick to garnish.
Winter White Cosmopolitan
- 1,5 oz (about 45 ml) of Vodka
- 3/4 oz (about 20 ml) of Cointreau
- 1 tbsp of St. Germaine Elderflower Liqueur
- 1/2 oz (about 15 ml) of fresh lime juice
- 1/2 oz (about 15 ml) of simple syrup
- 1,5 oz (about 45 ml) of white cranberry juice
Combine all ingredients over ice in a shaker tin.Shake and strain into chilled martini glass. Garnish with frozen cranberries and mint.
Do you want other recipes? Check our website and if you like it, SHARE IT!