Whether you’re cooking for a family supper or entertaining with friends, this tasty pasta recipe will never fail to impress. Here’s our favorite recipe for pasta with tuna!
- 400g can chopped tomatoes with herbs
- 500g pasta bows
- 100g can tuna, drained
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Handful of basil leaves (optional)
- Heat oil in a pan, throw in onion and cook for couple of minutes.
- Stir in garlic, tomatoes, chili, and sugar.
- Season with salt and pepper and bring to boil. Give a good stir, then reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring large pan of salted water to boil. Add pasta and cook according to packet instructions.
- Flake tuna into the sauce and heat through.
- Drain pasta, return to pan and stir in sauce and basil leaves – if you have any.
- Serve with generous grinding of pepper.
Buon appetito! Enjoy!